Skywatch® Eole is an anemometer with a 54 mm impeller who measure wind strength without worrying about his position. The Skywatch® Eole is energized by two replaceable AA batteries. The display is made up 99.9 at the 10th, then to the unit. The aluminium base with a thread allows its mount on a camera tripod.
- Instant windspeed.
- Maximum windspeed.
- Average windspeed.
||km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
from 2 to 150 km/h
- Multidirectional impeller.
- Protective cap for the impeller.
- Minimum, average and maximum: 3s to 24h or chrono.
- Aluminium bottom plate for fixing to a tripod (1/4″).
- 2 AA batteries.
- Low battery indicator.
- Operating temperature: -4 to 158°F.
- Swiss official calibration.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Instant, average and max windspeed.
Instant, avarage and max temperature.
Minumum temperature and wind chill factor.