Air Quality Monitor which measures indoor temperature, indoor humidity, indoor CO2 and have also one wireless temperature sensor for outdoor temperature.
- Indoor temperature range: -9.5°C to +59.5°C
- Indoor temperature resolution: 0.5°C
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.9°C to +59.9°C
- Outdoor temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- OFL displayed if measurements are outside this temperature range
- Relative humidity range: 20% to 95%
- Relative humidity resolution: 1%
- CO2 measurement range: 450ppm to 3950ppm
- CO2 resolution: 50ppm
- Indoor temperature measuring interval: 16 seconds
- Indoor humidity measuring interval: 16 seconds
- Air level measuring interval: 3 minutes
- Transmission range: 100m
- Transmission frequency: 868 MHz
- Power requirements: Console - 2 x C, IEC LR14, 1.5V, Temperature Sensor - 2 x AAA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 135.4 x 35.3 x 153.9 mm
Window or Door Contact
INTERNET WEATHER CENTER MA10050SET
The MA 10320 is a sensor for monitoring indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidity.
The MA10860 is a sensor for acoustic monitoring of alarm devices, like smoke detectors, CO2 detectors, water detectors or intruder detectors.
The perfect starter set for monitoring temperature in your home the MA10001 includes the new Mobile-Alerts Gateway and all important wireless temperature transmitter. On set-up simply use the cable provided to connect the Gateway to your home or office router; once connected temperature data is sent direct to your phone via the Mobile-Alerts App