The Skywatch® BL300 is a complete weather station connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth® wireless technology. It measures accurately wind speed, temperature and humidity, and permits you to share your measurements on most popular social networks.
The Skywatch® BL300 is especially dedicated for all outdoor activities like sailing, kite surfing, paragliding, hiking and so on. It is also very usefull in professional activities, in agriculture and on construction sites, for example.
- Wind speed – wind direction
- Temperature – wind chill -heat index
- Humidity – dew point
Measured data can be stored and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or bl.skywatch.ch.
The user manual and FAQ are available on bl.skywatch.ch/support.
||km/h, m/s, mph, fps, knots and Beaufort
± 3% / ±0.5 km/h
from 3 to 150 km/h
||°C and °F
± 0.3 °C
from -25 to +60 °C
± 3 %HR (10-90 %HR)
from 0 to 100 %HR
- Instantaneous measurements
- Graphical display of measurements with instantaneous, minimum, maximum, average and complementary values
- Tracking mode with automatic recording of measurements and GPS coordinates
- Sharing of measurements on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and www.skywatch-bl.com
- Historic of own measurements
- Display of all measurements on a map
- Android 4.4 and newer
- iOS 8.4 and newer
- Compatible Bluetooth v4.0 and newer. Use the standard Environmental Sensing Profile (ESP) and Service Environmental Sensing (ESS)
- Languages: English, French
- Online firmware of the device
- Multidirectional propeller
- Retractable sensors protection
- low inertia of sensors
- Indicators for Bluetooth connection status and battery level
- Powered by rechargeable battery via micro USB, with charging indicator
- Dimensions: Ø26 x 116 mm (closed, without clip)
- Material: anodized aluminum
- Weight: 66 g (without clip)
- Protection class IP67
- Using temperature: -20 to +50°C
- Battery life: more than a week
- Swiss official calibration
Content and packaging
- Device Skywatch BL
- Black wrist strap
- Metal clip
- Metal storage box
- In option:
- Clamp with ball head
Eole – Iidsetest mütoloogiatest pärit Tuulte Jumal.
WWS=Wind Waring System. Kui on vaja jälgida tuulekiirust ja saada õigeaegset infot võimalike ohtude kohta.