Omegon Seastar 7x50s are outstanding marine binoculars at an unbelievably low price. With other brands, you often pay over 50% more for almost identically constructed glasses.
Seastar 7x50s are ideally suited to spotting small bays and cliffs or for observing birds in their search for food. They are built to withstand any and all nautical conditions. Not only are they nitrogen filled, to be 100% waterproof and anti-fogging, but alsohermetically sealed to prevent all moisture penetration.
The amazingly high light transmittance of the BaK4 porro prisms, the multi-coated optics and the large objective lenses all work towards providing a bright image, even at dawn or dusk. These binoculars will not sink and their rubber armour provides both protection and a very secure grip should it get rough. That is always very reassuring if you are surprised by a violent gust of wind or in heavy seas.
A built-in analogue compass helps with finding the direction, and can be read when looking through the binoculars.
Seastar series features:
- BaK 4 porro prisms for a bright, clear and sharp image
- multi-coated for maximum light transmittance and brightness
- robust, 100 % waterproof design
- compass for finding orientation and reticule for finding range
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-filled, preventing any moisture penetration
- non-slip rubber armour to protect against heavy bangs and knocks; to prevent accidental slipping out of the fingers, especially when wet
- case and shoulder strap included
|Type of build||Porro prisms|
|Front lens diameter (mm)||50|
|Exit pupil (mm)||7,1|
|Eye relief (mm)||24,0|
|Diopter compensation||+/- 3,5|
|Lens coating||fully, multiple|
|Focusing system||Central focusing (Central wheel)|
|Threaded tripod connector||-|
|Eyepieces for spectacle wearers||yes|
Field of view
|Field of view at 1,000 m (m)||116|
|True field of view (°)||7,3|
|Close focus limit (m)||12,0|
|Apparent field of view (°)||-|
|Surface material||Rubber armouring|
Area of application
- Plastic cased watch
- Elasticated strap
- 1 row LCD display
- Time of day
- Sailing functions with audible alarm
- 5,4,1,0 sequence or 5 min or 3 min or 1 min programs
- Countdown & repeat or Countdown and up
- Sync button for instant syncronisation if a gun is missed
- Count up from zero
Omegon Farsight are all-purpose binoculars. These brilliant all-rounder is excellent for almost any kind of observing, whether you love sweeping mountain panoramas or enjoy watching the wide open sea.
Not only does it give you speed and distance in the pool like all our watches, it does it in open water too!
Sync swim data to your Android device, PC or Mac